Click here for a list of available classes.
BEST PRICING ALL YEAR, DO NOT WAIT, IT WON'T LAST LONG!!!
SPECIAL CERTIFICATE OFFER ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
5 Week Obedience Class ONLY $90 when you buy 2 Training Certificates for $180! (You save $140) Offer Ends November 30th, 2014
Each certificate is good for any 5 week Training Class. Share with a friend, buy as a gift, or take both classes yourself!
Rules and restrictions: PLEASE READ
1. Certificate cannot be combined or added to other discounts, coupons or specials.
2. The original certificate must accompany the registration form for the desired class/course. WE CANNOT accept a copy of the original certificate.
3. Certificate cannot be used on classes that have already been registered for and/or started.
4. These certificates can be gifted and used by other parties. Because of this they cannot be replaced or credited if lost, misplaced or stolen.
5. Certificate is only good for group class and does not include private sessions/classes or seminars. Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
6. Certificate must be redeemed and class started before April 30th 2015. After this date only the paid value of the certificate ($90) can be deducted from the full price of each 5 week class ($160) . A balance of $70 will be due at the time of registration. The final expiration of this certificate will be December 30th of 2015, after which no value will be given..
7. Classes that are registered for but not started or completed cannot be credited, retaken or finished at a later date without paying an additional tuition fee.
8. Please see our website for a list of classes and a class schedule. Make sure you register early for the desired class date, we have a first come first serve basis.
9. To register: print a copy of the registration form from our website and mail or drop it off at our facility. You must include this certificate and vaccine records. Because this certificate is considered payment we cannot reserve your space unless the certificate is included.
Do you have a naughty puppy/dog?
- People aggression?
- Dog aggression?
- Leash aggression?
- Potty issues?
- Seperation anxiety?
PRIVATE SESSION SPECIAL
Take 3 private lessons for $140 (regular price $60 each).
Join us on facebook for the best deals, special promotions and discounts. This is our best way to connect with you on any given day. We will announce all our last minute specials on our facebook site. This can mean up to 50% off some classes or discounts on Grooming and Daycare. Be the first to know and get in on the deals, join us now!
Mary's training technique encourages your dog to learn and retain information. Whether your dog is dominant/aggressive or submissive/shy, she will work with you and your dog to determine the most effective and appropriate plan for the issues at hand and continue to work with you through a long-term maintenance plan.
Mary's goal is to help dogs and their owners communicate and coexist in harmony.
Classes are small and semi-private, consisting of three to seven students in lower level classes, providing your pet with the individual attention it deserves. Even the advanced classes are kept small, typically with up to eight students.
Training is held conveniently on weeknights and Sundays to encourage the attendance of all family members. Private classes are available by appointment on most days.
We offer over 15 different types of classes. Please Click on the red "CLICK HERE" to the left of this page just under the dog. You will be able to view a full list of all the courses, fees and dates that they are starting.
ü Payment in full is required at registration and to guarantee your space in class.
ü Proof of current vaccinations is required at the time of registration and it is the owner’s responsibility for updating Finlayson’s with any vaccination updates during the registered timeframe. Finlayson’s reserves the right to disallow any student from any class if current vaccinations are not provided or are not updated timely.
ü Once registered, all monies are non-refundable for any reason. Monies are non-transferable for any reason without an additional fee(please see additional fees below) This policy is Including but not limited to pet/owner relocation, pet/owners illness, pet re-homing, loss of interest, loss of pet, owner’s personal schedule conflicts, ect. (we recommend if you are considering signing up for a class that you thoroughly review your personal schedule with the various class schedules in advance.)
ü If the dog is re-homed, classes are not transferrable to the new owners.
ü Illness - Do not bring any dog to class that is sick. Have your dog checked out by a vet before returning to class.
ü (PLEASE take careful note of your personal schedule before registering for a class) Because we will turn potential students away (if a class is full) all classes are non-transferrable to other dates and times for any reason. Transfer requests will be billed as follows:
ü Incomplete classes / missed class days: Classes that were registered for but not started or completed may be retaken for an additional fee of $15 per class day as a drop-in. This will ONLY be permitted in a group class that does not fill prior to the day before the class starts. If you have only missed the last 2 class days of a 6 week course you will only have to take those two class days for a total of $30 additional fee..
If you would like to join a class that has just started or if you have to miss a class you can choose to schedule a 1hr private session for a discounted rate of $35 to make up the missed lesson. The student may also choose to receive the homework sheet and work on the material independently until the next weekly lesson.